Starting A Law Firm

No matter what your primary motivation is chances are I have probably helped another lawyer who is similarly-situated so I can probably help you too. After all, I have helped probably more THOUSANDS of lawyers to start a law firm, than likely any other lawyer alive today. And I Have Some Good News For You! That's right, I am going to give you EVERYTHING you need for starting a law firm. And I'm going to lay it all out for you here, FOR FREE!

I'm proud to say I could be a MUCH better lawyer

There are actually only a few tools, strategies, skills and techniques which separate the Top 5% most successful lawyers from the rest of 95% of all lawyers in private practice today. And they're all relatively easy to learn and apply. They make a huge difference in every practice area, in every market I've implemented them in. If you're not already doing everything we're going to discuss during Thursday's talk then any one of these strategies, tools, tactics or techniques could substantially improve your practice even in the current economic climate.