The first time I was in Chicago was in the year 2000 for the Association of Legal Administrators international conference. That event attracted something like 3,000 professional legal administrators from around the World. Not only was it an amazing learning experience for me to have early in my career it was also SO MUCH FUN that I have always had a special place in my heart for the Windy City.
So I will be returning to Chicago on July 26 & 27th to conduct a Mastermind Meeting & Coaching Strategy Session for a very limited number of solos & owners of small law firms.
This will be designed to help you identify previously-overlooked opportunities for growth & improvement of your small law firm both in terms of financial performance and to make it even more FUN for you to be a lawyer!
You will have the unique chance to have your law firm taken-apart and then see how we can put it all back together so as to:
- Increase your revenues
- Increase profits on those revenues
- Attract more clients
- Attract better clients
- Enhance your clients' experience so you can enjoy premium fees
- Identify systems & procedures to reduce attorney-stress
- Squeeze-out profits from your website in ways that might surprise you
- Identify your ultimate "exit strategy"
- Leverage staff more effectively based on "best practices" in other small law firms around the Country
- And just generally get a Totally Unfair Competitive Advantage in your local market & practice area.
There is no restriction on practice area or years in practice. But in order to be accepted you must be an equity owner of your law firm. If you're a solo this is obviously the case.
To request an application send an email to [email protected] with the words "Mastermind Chicago" in the subject line
Due to the short notice, I will waive the fee this time around but you will be expected to cover your own expenses. Details will be provided when you request your application.
Applications will be accepted until I feel we have the right "mix" for what I want to accomplish with this event. If you miss-out on this one, your application will be held and you will be given priority-advance status the next-time-around. That will likely be in or around Miami sometime in the Winter.
Hope to see you in the Windy City!